The viper / J.R. Ward.
- ISBN: 9781982179908
- ISBN: 1982179902
- Physical Description: 352 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
Horribly injured after saving one of his fellow inmates, Kane can't help but fall in love with the nurse overseeing his convalescence. But with both of them trapped in the notorious prison camp and his health hanging in the balance, Kane knows he's not going to survive much longer. When a chance for liberation comes from an unexpected source, however, he vows to free his love no matter the cost, even if he can't make it out alive.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Werewolves > Fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Prisoners > Fiction.
False imprisonment > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Nurses > Fiction.
Prison camps > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The black dagger brotherhood: prison camp ; 3
- Ward, J. R., 1969- Black dagger brotherhood. Prison camp ; 3.